Terms of service
Updated on Mon, Jul 23, 2018
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) constitute a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and White Labs Pte. Ltd., operating as Travelstop (“Travelstop”, “we”, “our” or “us”), which offers the Travelstop platform, websites, applications, and services (collectively, the “Services”).
- Use of Services
- General Prohibitions
- Free Trial
- Supplier Rules and Restrictions
- Fees, Currency Conversion
- International Travel
- Reviews and User Content
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Links to Other Websites
- Limitation of Liability
- Death (for individuals)
- No Partnership or Agency
- Third Party Rights
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Amendments to the Terms
- Contact us
Use of Services
- We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to our Services, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of our Terms.
- We also reserve the right to take any necessary legal action. To contest the cancellation of a booking, suspension or termination of your Account, please contact our customer support team.
- Except when required by law, paid Subscription fees are non-refundable.
- At any time and without notice, we reserve the right to (i) modify the terms and conditions of the Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer at our sole discretion.
- your particulars, including your full name, address, telephone number, and email address such that you may be contacted about your notice;
- a description and particulars of the complaint; and
- a signed statement that the above information is accurate.
Supplier Rules and Restrictions
- You agree to pay any fees that you may incur imposed by the Supplier relating to your cancellation, modification of or “No Show” reservations.
Fees, Currency Conversion
- Rates listed on the Travelstop platform can be converted into different currencies. The rates listed are subject to daily currency fluctuations, processing fees. Actual rates may vary. Travelstop retains the right to round up the nominal amounts to the nearest five cents.
You are responsible for ensuring that you meet foreign entry requirements and that your travel documents, such as passports and visas (transit, business, tourist, and otherwise), are in order and any other foreign entry requirements are met. We are not responsible and shall not be liable if you are refused entry into any country.
Reviews and User Content
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, you may send a notice of infringement to Travelstop at email@example.com providing clear and cogent particulars about the alleged infringing material, infringement, infringer and a signed statement that the infringement complaints are accurate. In doing so, you also warrant that you are (i) the owner of the intellectual property rights; or (ii) you are authorised by the owner (whether by obtaining the owner’s consent or by operation of law) to act on the owner’s behalf in lodging the complaint.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Services and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of White Labs Pte. Ltd. and its licensors. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Singapore and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of White Labs Pte. Ltd.
- Termination of your Account shall be without prejudice to any other rights or remedies we may be entitled to under the Terms, at law or in equity and shall not affect any accrued rights or liabilities nor the coming into or continuance in force of any provision which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continue in force on or after such termination.
- Your access to or use of our Services;
- Your breach of any laws, regulations or third party rights.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall White Labs Pte. Ltd., nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Services; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Services; (iii) any content obtained from the Services; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
- White Labs Pte. Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Services will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Services are free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Services will meet your requirements.
Death (for individuals)
Any account that you may have with us is not transferrable and any rights to such account will terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of your death certificate, your Account will be terminated and all content that you have generated in your Account will be permanently deleted.
If any provision or part-provision of the Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of this agreement.
No Partnership or Agency
Nothing in these Terms is intended to, or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between the parties, nor constitute either party the agent of the other for any purpose. Neither party shall have authority to act as agent for, or to bind, the other party in any way.
Third Party Rights
A person who is not a party to these Terms shall not have any rights to enforce its terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Services, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Services.
Amendments to the Terms
We may periodically revise our Terms. If a revision is material, as determined solely by us, we will notify you for example via email. The current version of our Terms will always be posted on our Terms page, so please check back regularly. By continuing to use our Services after revisions become effective, you agree to the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, please stop using our Services.
If you have any questions or need to contact us about these Terms, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.